Become a member today!
Members of the Boundary County Historical Society and Museum enjoy many benefits, membership also provides a significant and necessary source of funding, as well as showing support for your Museum.
Members enjoy the following benefits
- Free admission to the Boundary County Museum
- 10% off all gift shop purchases
- Subscription to the Time Capsule, our bi-annual newsletter
- Invitation to the annual meeting and voting privileges
- Notice of Museum programs
If you haven’t renewed your membership, please consider doing so by filling out the form and returning it to the Museum in person or by mail.
Memberships also make great gifts for relatives and friends.
Annual Membership Levels
- Individual $ 15.00
- Basic Family $ 25.00
- Senior Individual (65 and +) $ 10.00
- Senior Couple (65 and +) $ 15.00
- (All are based on the calendar year)
Friends of the Museum ~ Mountain High Levels
- Queen Mountain (6,112’) $ 50.00
- Burton Peak (6,844’) $ 250.00
- Mount Clifty (6,705’) $ 100.00
- Roman Nose (7,260’) $ 500.00
- Fisher Peak (7,585’) $1,000.00
Download a membership form to print out, by clicking below:
2021 Membership/Support Form.pdf
Two provided, so give one to a friend!