Friday, Sep 17, 2021 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Coming Back to Bonners Ferry
Gary is certainly no stranger to Bonners Ferry, having performed here many times:
- “Song Swap” Jam Sessions (2008)
- The Way We Worked in Idaho (2011)
- Bad Asses and Disasters of Early Idaho (2017)
- Strong Women of Early Idaho (2019)
Gary Eller travels the length and breadth of Idaho performing programs of historically-based Idaho songs for the Idaho Commission on the Arts and the Idaho Humanities Council. Gary has played American roots music since childhood. He has played banjo and guitar in many bands in six states.
Gary loves a good ole jam session following his program, so all in attendance are invited to bring a favored instrument and share in some fine sing-along-time.
This program is sponsored, free of charge, by the Boundary County Historical Society and the Idaho Humanities Council.
Everyone is welcome!
Songs To Sing Project – Schedule of Events
- Wednesday, September 15th ~ Oral History Workshop 10:00 am ~ 12 noon
- Wednesday, September 15th ~ Song Writer’s Workshop #1 6:00 pm ~ 7:30 pm
- Friday, September 17th ~ Stock Handler Songs Program with Jam Session to follow! – 7:00 pm
- Saturday, September 18th ~ Song Writer’s Workshop #2 1:00 pm ~ 3:00 pm
Below are links to news items on Gary’s earlier visits to the Museum: